(redirected from Main.HomePage)
An R Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Everyone
Deducer is designed to be a free easy to use alternative to proprietary data analysis software such as SPSS, JMP, and Minitab. It has a menu system to do common data manipulation and analysis tasks, and an excel-like spreadsheet in which to view and edit data frames. The goal of the project is two fold.
- Provide an intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for R, encouraging non-technical users to learn and perform analyses without programming getting in their way.
- Increase the efficiency of expert R users when performing common tasks by replacing hundreds of keystrokes with a few mouse clicks. Also, as much as possible the GUI should not get in their way if they just want to do some programming.
Deducer is designed to be used with the Java based R console JGR, though it supports a number of other R environments (e.g. Windows RGUI and RTerm).
- Are smoking and/or race associated with low baby birth weight (Contingency tables)
- Are people better tippers at dinner time? (Two Sample Tests)
- Do counseling treatments of anorexia work? (K-Sample Tests)
- What is the relationship between reported height and weight and actual height and weight? (Correlation)
- An add-on package containing a variety of additional analysis dialogs. These include: Distribution quantiles, single/multiple sample proportion tests, paired t-test, Wilcoxon signed rank test, Levene's test, Bartlett's test, k-means clustering, Hierarchical clustering, factor analysis, and multi-dimensional scaling
- Reliability and factor analysis
- Moderated multiple regression and simple slopes analysis
- A GUI for Spatial Data Analysis and Visualization
- Respondent Driven Sampling
- (Experimental) A graphical approach to sequentially rejective multiple test procedures
- (Experimental) A GUI Generator
- (Experimental) Text Mining